Prime Minister Internship Program in Pakistan Post Office across the Country (35000+ Positions)
Prime Minister Internship Program
Prime Minister Internship Program in Pakistan Post Office across the Country (35000+ Positions). Required capability from a perceived foundation and pertinent work experience necessity are as following. Qualified candidates are encourage to apply to the post in recommended way. Deficient and late entries/applications won’t be engaged. Only short List applicants called for Interview and the choice procedure. No TA/DA will be acceptable for Test/Interview. Last date to apply to the post and submit application alongside required reports is 21st October 2019.
Pakistan Post Office Internship details are given below:
- Age:- Maximum of 30 years of age.
- Qualification: Matriculation /Equivalent Graduation /Equivalent
- Stipend: The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
- Deadline: 21st October, 2019
How to Apply:
- For filling the form visit this website www.pakpost.gov.pk All requests shall be made either by email or by contacting the officers concerned listed below.
- Candidates are advised to send complete documents duly attested, only by registered post, to the AD office of their respective district as given.
Internship with complete information are accessible here for everyone in this website. Pakistan Post is providing employment opportunities that belongs to Department. The working hours are according to routine for example 8 hours per day and 40 hours every week. The job location is in All over Pakistan. The most significant thing is that the applications must be completed and sent up to October 21, 2019. Pakistan Post contains complete information about job specifications, description etc. that is published in dated October 16th, 2019, Wednesday.